Saint John’s Health Center
2121 Santa Monica Boulevard
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Mike Wall, acting President/CEO
805 Medical Staff
234 Staffed Beds (ability to expand to 268 beds)
Embedded in Saint John's Mission is its commitment to provide leading-edge medicine with unwavering compassion and personalized care. Founded to meet the health care needs of the community, Saint John's has grown into a nationally recognized center of medical excellence.
View Larger Map
Services and Expertise
- John Wayne Cancer Centers: The new facility continues a legacy of breakthrough research, cuttingedge clinical trials by an internationally recognized medical staff and advanced treatment by integrating multiple oncology units into a single location.
- Margie Petersen Breast Center: The center offers advanced diagnostic and treatment services in a team approach delivered on the same day.
- Vasak Polak Radiation Therapy Center: The new center’s technology allows treatment of a wide range of cancers with targeted therapy in a fraction of the time of conventional treatments.
- Multi-disciplinary Clinics: The cancer clinics provide a technologically advanced setting for leading medical experts to care for a variety of conditions.
- Heart Center: This center is one of the area’s most established heart programs with a broad range of services including screenings, diagnosis, interventions, surgery, electrophysiology and clinical research studies.
- The Hip and Pelvis Institute: Clinicians offer an anatomic-based approach to hip and pelvis orthopedic problems.
- Brain Tumor Center: The center provides comprehensive, minimally invasive care for patients with brain, pituitary and skull base disorders.
- Obstetrics and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit: This unit has welcomed thousands of babies into the world with a respected team of neonatologists, perinatologists and other specialists in the Level IIIA NICU.
- Spine Program: Staff members utilize state-of-the-art technology for diagnosis and treatment of a multitude of spinal and peripheral nerve disorders.
- John Wayne Cancer Institute: This world-renowned research institute has made significant advances in the treatment of melanoma, breast, colon, liver and prostate cancer, and cancer immunotherapy.
Since its founding in 1942, Saint John’s Health Center has provided patients and families of Santa Monica, West Los Angeles and ocean communities with breakthrough medicine and inspired healing.